Can you believe it 2016 is only 31 days away???? If you haven’t started planning for 2016 I am sorry to tell you that you are behind but happy to say you can still soar in 2016.
To help you with your planning I wanted to give you a few social media Trends that will take your business to the next level.
Hopefully (and I pray hard you do) you have implemented social media in your marketing strategies. You would not BELIEVE how many clients I get who refused to implement social media and is now behind the curve. I am going to assume that everyone who is reading this blog has implemented social media (wipes forehead) and understand that without a strategy or a plan you will become overwhelmed and underpaid in your business. The first thing you want to do is create your social media marketing plan for 2016 by creating a yearly calendar and giving each month a theme. Once you give each month a theme than you can implement weekly campaigns and daily task. Most importantly set goals for your marketing.
Once you have those things figured out it’s time for the fun stuff lol. Here are a few social media trends you should know while creating those social media marketing plans:
- Everyone is on Periscope (Facebook Live or a similar platform). If you are now down with live broadcasting of some sort sorry to tell you that 2016 will only include a bigger trend of this! Get on board or fall overboard!!
- Sponsored Ads- I am sure you noticed more sponsored ads on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Never thought the moment would come that ads would be available on Instagram. Well the good news for you is that it can help grow your business and gain more leads because you are able to reach more people.
- VIDEOS, VIDEOS, VIDEOS– 2015 had an increase in videos but 2016 will demand you utilize compelling videos in your social media marketing. Videos average 62% more engagement than photos and video shares increased 43% at the start of this year!
- Publishing platforms– Facebook Instant Articles will be released in 2016 and will change the game of online publishing. Stay tune for more details!
- Buy Now Buttons– In 2015 Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest all introduced their buy now button feature, expect other platforms to hop on the train!!