Happy November!!! Can you believe we are in November already? I hope that you are using these tips and applying them in your business to help it soar in the last quarter.
This week Tech Tuesday we are talking Instagram. Instagram is one of my FAVORITE social media platforms for business. I have been able to build a strong following on Instagram using several marketing techniques. Instagram is a visual based platform and understanding how to grasp and keep the attention of your audience is important. You must be very careful with Instagram and not get caught into “the number of followers” but instead the “quality of followers.” Just like with anything you do in business you should be very authentic on Instagram.
- Don’t Buy Followers or Likes
- Don’t Steal pictures/content WITHOUT giving credit to the author
Instagram can be really time consuming if you don’t utilize the proper apps. Here are 3 Apps that will MAKE you money and SAVE you time!!!!!
- Iconosquare– This tool allows you to get data on your total number of likes received, your most liked photos ever, your average number of likes and comments per photo, your follower growth charts. Remember knowing your NUMBERS is important and allows you plan properly and market effectively!
- Schedugram– You don’t need your phone in your hand the entire day. Schedugram allows you to schedule your Instagram post. Depending on your number of followers will determine the amount you will have to pay monthly. Remember a small investment can SAVE you tons of time!
- Power editor- Power editor is a tool through Facebook that allows you to create ads on Instagram (Next blog will be ALL about power editor). You probably noticed the ads on Instagram lately and you will see them increase over time. Power editor only works with Google chrome!
Instagram can positively impact your business. It’s important to ensure you are using the best tools and not spending ALL your time on the platform. Remember use your time wisely, ensure you are producing great content and stick to your BRAND!
What are some tools you use for Instagram?
Thank me Later!
The Business Dr.